We are arranging another workshop in Scotland next April 1-10. You might be asking yourself, "Why does Barbara want to do another watercolor workshop in Scotland so soon after this year's workshop?"
1. We need to see more of this fascinating country which includes brilliant landscapes, hauntingly beautiful castles, lakes and vistas as well as sophisticated cities with fantastic museums.
2. We have the opportunity to travel again in April with Scottish native, tour guide, Brian Collie, whose tours make history come alive. Brian's knowledge of all the spots to see in Scotland is endless.
3. The Isle of Skye! We will spend 4 nights closeby so we can paint, explore, discover, sip, and adore this mysterious Hebride Island.
4. To learn more about Scottish pubs, Scottish people, Scottish museums, scotch and Scottish scones.
5. To see more of the Scottish Highlands and visit the seaport harbor town of Oban.