On the drive from Boston to Vermont today I realized several important deficits in my life experience.
1. Never visited an L. L. Bean store in New England.
2. Never owned a pair of boat shoes.
3. Never seen a road sign that says "Moose Crossing".
4. Never saw 12 shades of different greens in one landscape.
5, Never seen a red barn with cows in front of it.
6. Never knew a rooster crows at any time of the day.
7. Never saw trees that produce pancake syrup.
Traveling is an eye opening experience...